Elite 1 focuses on providing Lindbergh employees with the technology skills necessary to be a successful technology user. Use this enrollment code to gain access to the course: elite
- Teacher: Elizabeth Marsh
This course will focus on the following learning outcomes
- Interactive Environment-The teacher will create an interactive learning environment through the use of a flipchart/whiteboard.
- Formative Assessment-The teacher will utilize formative assessment techniques through the use of activexpression clickers.
- BYOD-The teacher understands and promotes the use of student devices throughout the daily curriculum in a meaningful way.
- Public Portal-The teacher will maintain an engaging online web presence.
- Multimedia-The teacher engages students through the creation and consumption of audio/visual tools.
- Ongoing Lifelong Learner-The teacher adjusts and adapts to new learning necessary for the ever changing times.